- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- To greet the person approaching them for assistance.
- Ensure all patient details and billing information is correct, using the Hospital computer system.
- To complete the registration and admission procedure of the patient and allot room as per their category selected.
- To explain the patient/relatives about the different room categories available in the hospital, if necessary to show the vacant room available so as to help them select the room category.
- To communicate with TPA Executive in case of TPA/corporate patient admitted to the hospital.
- To admit the patient and same informed to respective ward and collection of deposit.
- Ensure all charges have been correctly captured and allocated to the patient’s account prior to printing invoices
- To inform about the room no. to the house keeping staff to make sure that the room is ready before patient reach the room.
- Determines patient invoice by capturing services noted in patient chart; clarifying services with staff.
- Produce invoices and collect payment from patients.
- Handle cash/cheques/credit cards and input payment details onto the hospital computer system.
- Add notes, as necessary, to the Hospital computer system. Such as details of telephone conversations and any other information given verbally relating to the patient or their account.
- Produce end of day report daily and reconcile all the payments with the Hospital computer system.
- Send money received to Finance Department on a daily basis.
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries and underpayments from the clients / private insurance companies.
- Work closely with all Hospital departments to ensure that the revenue is captured correctly and in a timely manner.
- Identifies responsible party by examining patient record.
- Resolves billing queries of the patients; explaining insurance contract with patient; negotiating settlement.
- Maintains patient and invoice files by entering and adjusting data.
- To provide them a receipt for the fee/deposit/IP bill paid by them.
- In case of any discount informed by consultant or management authority then complete all the formalities as per our policy and take signature of concerned authority.
- To prepare day to day IPD cash collection sheet and send to the management authorities as per the instructions
- To train the newly joined staff in the front desk.
- To inform HOD in case any problem.
- To be updated of the services provided by the hospital this will help to guide the patients/visitors/relatives.
- To be updated about the attending consultants of the hospital
- To provide monthly report to the management authorities as per the instructions provided.
- All other responsibilities assigned by the management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)