- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management.
• Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department.
• Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
• Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs.
• Capacity Management for sub-processes. Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing.
• Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process. Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department. Real time adherence, monitoring and communication.
• Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives. Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
• Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate. Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
• Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
• Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities.
• This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Shifts Rotational and 24X7
• Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in-service industry.
• Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. High result orientation.
• Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance. Manage conflict and counsel performance. Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
• Result oriented and decision-making skills.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
• Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
• Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time is Preferred.
• Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 9:26:48 AM
About the company
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years, we’ve helped our customers reach their goals. And today, as we continue to transform and lead the way in a digital universe, our goal is to reach more customers than ever—to serve the underserved and bring those in the financial margins into the mainstream.
As one of the world’s largest card issuers and most valued brands, we know the way we do business every day has the power to improve lives. We’re a company composed of individuals who understand and reflect the local communities and larger societies we serve. That’s why we’re focused on giving more customers more tools, more access and more ways to realize their dreams—knowing that those dreams look different in different parts of the world.