- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Initiatives CnsltntWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. Leads TRIMS Engagement management initiatives through interactions with cross functional business partners. Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy /policies and business line objectives. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Proven knowledge to represent the LOB entire range of products and services to the technology teams and Vice-versa
- Ability to influence outcomes and results; ability to connect numbers to scenarios and plans.
- Strong communication skills;
- Reporting/Analytics experience
- Strategic - experienced collaborating with business partners and can represent/interface
- Business/procedure writing is a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, Basic understanding of SDLC and ITIL methodologies and fundamental understanding of Third party Governance / Third party Risk Management
- Abilities to derive insights based on Data analysis and to create reports / handle data analysis is preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project