- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Systems ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Data Management and Insights (DMI) within Enterprise Functions is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data, our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company
About the Role
This role within Data Management and Insights team will be responsible for operational management of reference data, as part of the Enterprise Reference Data team.
- Position will support operational business management of Enterprise Reference Data
- Bi -annual data reviews - comparing data from our database, to source data
- Data issue resolution and analysis - analyzing discrepancies in data, which may be found from data quality rules, failed jobs, consumers, data stewards, providing summary details to data consultants for additional review, and creating issue logs for tracking.
- Escalation of issues / defects and provide recommendations to team staff and management, and technical resources as needed.
- Manual data job processing on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual cycles as required.
- Collibra definition reviews
- Collibra workflow tasks (assisting with creation and updates to definitions)
- Create codesets in Informatica RDMA (our data management tool)
- Create and submit Change Requests (CR's) - workflow requests related to data issues or reviews where variance or discrepancies were found and need to be remediated
- Asset and technical data tracker updates -to keep data inventories up to date.
- User acceptance testing as part of CR's, and issue resolutions - may develop test plan components and test scripts for Operational Team needs, or may collaborate with the testing team.
- May assist in evaluating and providing input to develop procedures that are cost effective, meet business requirements and are compliant per applicable policies.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using data quality reports / tools and process definition / improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- May provide direction and /or guidance to less experienced staff.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in any discipline or related discipline.
- 4+ years of business systems analysis, design experience or combination of both.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with SQL, and working with intermediate to advance SQL coding
- Intermediate Visio and Microsoft Project skills, Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to multiple business owners.
- Data governance, auditing, and analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications.
- Experience with Agile project methodologies.
- Informatica RDMA / IDD knowledge and experience
- Experience with Master and Reference Data
- Background with Risk & Regulatory reporting
- Previous experience with Wells Fargo or other Banking experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- microsoft excel
- ms project