- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Solution Architect 6 to 9 Years Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking to hire Solution Architect with 6 to 9 years of experience in Mumbai location.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate client objectives and requirements in Application management (ADM) RFPs into winning solution concept for specific deals, based on service offerings and capabilities
- Understand and incorporate apt process, tools & accelerators in the solutions.
- Manage, technically control and ensure high quality delivery by following Capgemini defined process, quality assurance framework and established norms.
- Participate in AMS strategic initiatives to industrialize the solutions process and to enhance the competitiveness of AM proposals.
- Act as a member of a high-performance organization by engaging in value add activities that leverage the collective capabilities of the team
- Participate in solution reviews with the leadership team
- Develop compelling AMS solution that includes, but not limited to: Governance & Delivery model, staffing, location and coverage, service levels, differentiated and contextualized value adds, transformation approach, etc.
- Produce high-quality presentations, responses to RFPs, etc. on time
- Maintain a win plus down selection rate of 60% on pursuits worked on or owned
- Participate in Pre-Sales activities post the submission and willingness to travel for DD and Orals whenever the opportunity demands and situation arises
- Actively contribute to CAMS group's initiatives in terms of strategy, execution and continual improvement
- Maintain a high utilization rate on pursuit activities and initiatives ( 85%)
Formal/ informal contribution to the team through knowledge/ information sharing.
- Worked in AMS pre-sales role on RFP and RFI responses, preferably in Application management outsourcing. Experience with AD solutioning will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and writing skills a must, Sales or Marketing capabilities will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of AMS Estimation, pricing methods and commercial aspects
- Good understanding of Service level (SLAs), service credits/ penalties
- Exposure to due-diligence, portfolio analysis, transition, roll out, refresh processes will be preferred
- Good hands on skill on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Good understanding of the competitive bidding scenario, the competitors and bench markers
- Be proactive, flexible and display the appropriate level of creativeness in delivering solutions.
Good team player and ability to mentor and guide junior members is important
Location: Mumbai (Airoli)/Bangalore
Experience: 6 to 9 years