- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chief Services Officer (CSO)
Essential functions and responsibilities: These essential functions are those the CSO must be able to perform, with or without the assistance of reasonable accommodations.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Corporate Duties :
EX –Army with Good Knowledge in corporate Security Systems.
1. Act on behalf of and/or assist the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
2. Serves as a mentor of the corporate administration leadership team.
3. Develop and monitor capital and operating budgets.
4. Assist in the development of new services and programs.
5. Ensure compliances with agency, state and federal policies, procedures, and regulations.
6. Develop and implement strategic planning goals.
7. Participate in board meetings and committee meetings as appropriate.
8. Review and revise agency policies, and contractual agreements.
9. Participate in events and activities, which promote the mission and services of the agency.
10. Evaluate and recommend salary grade changes.
11. Serve as a Corporate Guardian.
12. Establish and/or support initiatives to enhance safety, recruitment, and retention practices.
13. Supports development efforts.
A. Services Duties :
1. Assumes overall responsibility for residential, community living, habilitation, and employment services.
2. Assure satisfaction of all customers in services, including persons served, family, guardian, employers, landlords, referral sources, and funding sources.
3. Assures stability and growth of service areas. Develop policy, train personnel, and research best practice to assure exceptional services for persons served.
4. Develop and monitor service evaluation goals.
5. Hire, evaluate, reward, discipline, and/or discharge employees per the Employee Handbook.
B. Corporate Compliance:
1. Serves as HIPPA Privacy Officer for the organization and oversees all activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of and adherence to the organization’s policies and procedures covering privacy of and access to personally identifiable information of Lifedesigns’ customers and employees.
2. Develops and assists in the information, implementation, and maintenance of privacy policies and procedures in coordination with the Solutions Team.
3. Performs initial and periodic information privacy risk assessments and conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
4. Ensures delivery of initial and periodic privacy training and orientation to all employees, volunteers, contractors, and business associates.
5. Participates in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of all business associate agreements.
6. Establishes and administers a process for receiving, documenting, tracking, investigating and taking action on all complaints concerning the organization’s privacy policies.
7. Ensures compliance with privacy practices and consistent application of sanctions for failure to comply.
8. Performs other duties as needed to assure corporate compliance with regulatory entities related to services requirements.
C. Community Duties :
1. Establish relationships with community businesses, clubs, civic groups, and organizations.
2. Participate in community groups, activities, boards, and committees.
3. Engage in collaborative relationships with other agencies and businesses to further the mission of Life designs.
4. Participate in state and trade association work groups to effect positive change.
5. Shall perform other duties as prescribed by the President/CEO, which fall within the Chief Services Officer’s realm of responsibility.
A. Demonstration of verbal skills, effective written and documentation skills; strong teamwork skills. B. Ability to perform the following: decision making, analyzing, reasoning, driving, talking, reading, hearing and writing.
Salary : Best in Industry