- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
· Strong scripting knowledge on one or more scripting language Shell / Perl / Python
· Good Working Knowledge on Binary Management tools Artifactory / Nexus, Code quality coverage tools SonarQube is preferred
· Hands-on experience with Docker and Docker Swarm /Kubernetes , Terraform ,Azure DevOps
· Good knowledge on application release process on Cloud hosted Applications.
· Strong working experience in Jenkins with Pipeline Code,Bamboo and integration of other CICD Tools
· Must have a good knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef & Ansible.
- Linux (RHEL 6 & 7) skills are mandatory with application handling experience in Linux environment.
· Managing IT Infrastructure administration activities and application support, Server administration, Rollouts, maintenance & application deployment
· Managing the continuous integration systems and Continuous Deployment systems
· System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
· Automate development delivery life cycle using scripts and other appropriate CICD tools.
· Responsible for Tool installation/Migration/Upgradation
· Managing Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Developing Scripts based on Customer requirements.
About the company