- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished sales professional with demonstrated success in selling services and technology to large accounts within a geographic territory. The Client Director we’re looking for is able to develop a multi-year account management plan and organize a cross-functional team to deliver this plan and execute new business opportunities. As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year strategic account management plan for your top accounts
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year hardware, software, services and financing solutions to Fortune 1000 clients.
- Product and services based sales-ideally in a technology related field, preferably security
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience engaging pre-sales, solution architects and client operations specialists in an effective manner
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations Managed Services and Identity and Data Management. Optiv remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Optiv you can expect:
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge", a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable).
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the company