- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Position Accountability/Scope:
• Develop study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database and study maintenance.
• To provide appropriate information for local and central tracking systems within required timelines
• Serve as primary project contact with vendors to ensure communication is maintained and reporting and tracking schedules are adhered to through study execution phase.
• Manage and co-ordinate with cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles and ensure compliance with standard processes, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain appropriate communication with relevant functional areas
• To anticipate and proactively solves study-related clinical site issues as they occur and initiates, recommends and communicates corrective action as indicated. Use functional expertise and exercise good judgment in seeking appropriate guidance and ensure that follow-up to any and all corrective action is taken at the clinical site and is properly documented
• Undergo and maintain training as required by the functional role and other relevant company procedures, to ensure adherence to ICH-GCP, Abbott SOPs, processes, and procedures, local Work Instructions (if any), applicable regulatory requirements and study specific needs
• Provide input for the development of proposals and study documents for clinical studies and manage project budgets.
• Contribute to achieving satisfactory study audits internal and external
• Forecasting budget for assigned studies and keeping a track on planned actual expenditure for assigned studies to ensure the study budgets are on track.
• Vendor management
• Maintain at the most quality for study related documents and all the clinical trial activities performed
• Forecasting study milestones of assigned clinical trials and accomplishing deliverables as per the planned milestones
• Mentoring juniors and interns (if any) at Abbott India Limited for activities related to clinical research.
Ensure together with line manager appropriate delegation of study related responsibilities during an absence.
JOB FAMILY:Medical & Scientific Affairs
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:India Mumbai : BKC Building
TRAVEL:Yes, 20 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.