- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are ALE, serving more than 830,000 customers worldwide under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand. Alongside our partners, we make everything connect by tailoring award-winning Communications, Network and Cloud solutions to our Customers, helping their business compete in a digital world.
What makes us tick? Data, Software, Communications, Network infrastructure, Cloud. The components that form them and the physical and cloud framework that binds them. The people who make them work and the digital transformations they enable. These are the things that get us excited.
Based on a micro-services architecture and using latest cutting-edge cloud and big data technologies (AWS, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Time-series database…), the solution will deliver network configuration and monitoring, network analytics and IoT, predictive maintenance as well as indoor positioning services based on WIFI and BLE.
Inside an Agile team, you will participate using Scrum methodology to the development of the cloud infrastructure core features. You will actively participate into specifications, development and integration tasks.
Our solution integrates a vast number of technologies and you will get the opportunity to participate to micro-services development (network configuration, localization, analytics, IoT, security, …), data streaming services on top of Apache Kafka as well as working on the implementation of machine learning algorithms to deliver features likes anomaly detection or predictive maintenance.
Job based in Chennai (India).
We offer flexible environment as well as the possibility to apply for homeworking.
With already a first working experience, you would like to evolve in a cutting-edge technical environment.
Required Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/MCA
- Languages: Java, Python, node.js
- HTTP – REST APIs architectures
- Knowledge of one or more micro-services development frameworks: Spring boot, Quarkus, Micronaut
- Experience in coding on Kafka: producer, consumer, streams
- Experience in coding on SQL (PostgreSQL) & noSQL (MongoDB), caching (Redis)
- Experience of monitoring solutions: Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience on docker and containers orchestration via Kubernetes
- Source control tools like Git, Mercurial
- Implementation of stateless components
- A very good understanding of following features: horizontal scalability, high availability, fault tolerance and cloud architectures.
- Strong knowledge on enterprise networks (LAN, WLAN, Cisco CCNA…) You are particularly interested in following domains:
- Event Driven Architecture, MQTT, Kafka
- IA, Machine Learning, Bots, Analytics
- Radio& IoT technologies: WIFI, Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoRA, SigFox, LPWAN… Naturally curious, you like watching for technological evolutions, you are passionate about new technologies, you have team spirit and you learn fast. You would like to participate to an ambitious project and integrate an international R&D team made of Chinese, French and Californian colleagues.
About the company