- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- INDIA, IN
Minimum Job Requirements
3 – 06 yrs. of Retail
Any additional requirement:
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
This position has to manage 10-15 outlets within their cluster . Cluster Incharge is accountable for achieving the target, stocks, cash and settlement of all claims and complaints within their cluster.He provides direction and leadership to the retail staff for the increase sales and customer footfall. He has to manage “CRM” in his cluster.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for increase in Sales withincluster.
- Responsible for cash at the outlet withincluster(sale and deposit in bank should be reconciled)
- Responsible for proper checking of daily expenses at outlet and work toward cutting down the outlet expenses.
- Increase footfall
- To ensure settlement of all claims and complaints within his cluster ASAP.
- CRM- Reports
- To ensure smooth functioning of each outlet and resolve/ help ROI in case of any problem. (like electrical/furniture/system etc)
- Team building
Internal Business Process
- To check that all the staff report on time within his cluster.
- To maintain proper stock at the outlets and ensure proper rotation of stockwithin cluster.
- Responsible for proper display & Hygienic at stores
1.Proven leadership skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Team building
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Sales Achievement (achievement against target)
2. Growth Value (Growth against Last year respective month)
3. Transaction (10% Growth in No. of bills & average bill & value against Last year respective)
4. Stock reduction of discounted articles.
5. Audit Report
1. Improve Adherence to Key sales process.
2. Customer Service
Key Stakeholder Management