- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
As aC&B Analyst forNetApp India, your role will be torealize its goals and objectives. The Compensation and Benefits functions within NetApp are in-house centers of expertise. The compensation team provides consulting, leadership and guidance in the development and delivery of effective compensation strategies and policies that support NetApp’s goals, and are in alignment with enterprise values, philosophy and strategic direction. The successful candidate will be a “business minded” HR professional who is a creative problem solver with the ability to influence and partner with all levels of management. He/she will be delivering and collaborating on the design and administration of NetApp compensation as well as providing counsel and recommendation to the business to ensure understanding and effective use of our total rewards programs. This hands-on individual contributor role will partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners on the strategy, design and delivery of employee benefits in India and likely other APAC countries. This role reports jointly to the Sr. Director, Compensation and Sr. Director, Global Benefits.
- Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matters for India
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to teammates, Recruiters, HR Business Partners, and Business Leaders at all levels to solve challenging, real-time compensation decisions.
- Analyzes existing or proposed compensation policies, practices and procedures and recommends changes and improvements.
- Assess business needs and develop compensation programs that meet those needs.
- Benchmark positions using salary surveys for developing and maintaining salary structures, job grades and other compensation practices.
- Analyze market data and review job documentation to enable management to make informed pay & promotion decisions and incentive plans for conformance to established guidelines, policies, consistent with company culture and philosophy.
- Oversee all India benefit programs, systems, tools, service delivery and vendor management.
- Develop and deliver on complex and broad-based benefit projects including change management and communications to stakeholders and employees.
- Recommend benefit and vendor changes to deliver NetApp’s total rewards philosophy, deliver a great employee experience and enable continued scalability. Consistently monitor vendors and programs for cost savings, operational efficiencies and opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Provide reports on a regular basis and keep senior leadership informed of operational metrics, financial dashboards, and employee satisfaction measures. Participate in quarterly business reviews of benefits spend and trends for India.
- Manage all regulatory compliance requirements and metrics.
- Identify potential areas of enhancement, financial opportunities and risk mitigation in plan governance. Develop corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Detailed experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to India benefits, compensation base and incentive compensation programs; company policies and operations.
- Experience with Radford Global Surveys. Experience with market pricing systems such as Towers Watson Reward, Mercer Prism, Market Pay or Salary.com or equivalent system also a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, competitive compensation strategies and practices including job evaluation, bonus plan design, market analysis and determination of salary grades/bands/classifications.
- Experience with benefits design, delivery, systems, tools and automated self-service processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to present data and recommendations in an organized and logical manner to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent analytical, communications and project management skills with proven ability to design workable solutions, management multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation.
- Able to lead communications, training and development to upskill manager capabilities in leveraging compensation and benefits philosophy, platform and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing/building efficiencies, simplifying and streamlining processes.
- Able to handle highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Skilled at building, sustaining and influencing relationships and networks.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Solid working knowledge of a variety of systems and applications, including MS Excel, HRIS experience preferred.
- Willingness and flexibility to work well across different functions, geographic locations and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude.
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for our mission, accountability and positive approach.
- Periodic travel may be required.
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources or related discipline preferred; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.