- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Compliance ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Responsible for testing and monitoring of a risk-based compliance program to assure compliance with agency, legal and regulatory requirements
•Responsible for validating corrective action plans after completion to verify risks associated with identified issues are mitigated
•Works with assigned business units and provides compliance risk consulting for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk to identify, assess and mitigate regulatory risk in all business activities.
•Develop testing strategies and methodologies; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls and identifies issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations and operational risk considerations listed above
•Analyze business and/or systems changes to determine impact; identifies and assesses risk issues and assigns risk ratings consistent with established policy standards
•Consults with business to develop corrective action plans and monitor corrective action to completion
•Reports findings and drafts recommendations to compliance, risk, and business line management Exhibit credible challenge and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes and internal controls while maintaining professional independence throughout the testing engagement
• Document end to end process flows including dependencies, risks, controls, inputs/outputs, systems, gap identification, etc.
•Provide risk management expertise and potential solutions to identified gaps and associated risks to the line of business
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 6 years of experience with four years' experience in a financial services compliance, risk management, or audit role
- Prior compliance, operational risk testing or audit experience
- Prior experience using compliance systems for controls testing, monitoring
- Experience in designing and executing test instructions or quality assurance reviews to assess controls or process effectiveness.
- Experience with risk management tools
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance (for instance, SEC Laws-Philippines and PEZA law-Philippines, Companies Act, Income Tax Act-India, SEZ Laws-India etc)
- Vastly experienced in having drafted Audit Reports / Compliance Activity Reports
- Advanced degree or professional certification (CA, CIA, CPA)
- Ability to develop and foster partnerships and influence change
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities and strict timelines and able to organize for responsiveness and efficiency
- Proven ability to work within a team environment as well as individual accountability
- Experience working knowledge in large complex organizations
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage large initiatives concurrently
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Access, and Excel
- CA,CPA, CWA, CIA or equivalent
- The candidate should be flexible with the work timings
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.