- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Compliance ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.
About the Role
Consumer Banking and PVSI Testing and Validation (CB-PVSI T&V) Governance, Oversight, and Administration is seeking an experienced team member to support quality control efforts. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and have the ability to work closely with key partners and stakeholders to develop, execute and maintain a quality control program.
Market Skills and Certifications
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Assist in executing a quality control program to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of CB-PVSI T&V review work
- Assist in production of periodic compliance performance reports for CB-PVSI T&V leadership, including trend analysis and recommendations
- Assist with production and deployment of quality control program guidelines, tools, and templates
- Assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of quality control as related to policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls
- Drafting a summary of findings, corrective action plans and recommendations to ensure operational and regulatory compliance
- Assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring risk-based quality control program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist as needed with agency or other examinations
- Testing and monitoring experience (Quality Assurance, Compliance, Risk Management or Audit)
- Knowledge of banking regulations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Virtual team experience with a proven ability to effectively drive results, and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrates strong prioritization and management of multiple projects/deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficient
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- quality control