- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ROLE: - As a Consultant, you will be responsible to provide Infrastructure level support during every phase to ensure the SAP Application’s Health and availability.
- Build, configure and administration of AIX/SLES systems on power 8 Hardware.
- Expertise on server virtualization and logical volume management. (AIX/SLES)
- Manage additional software and base operating system updates. (AIX/SLES)
- Familiarity with management tools such as SMIT. (AIX)
- Examine and manipulate Object Data Manager databases. (AIX)
- Perform system problem determination and reporting procedures that include analyzing error logs, creating memory dumps of the system. (AIX/SLES)
- Knowledge on IBM's Advanced virtualization and cloud management.
- Knowledge on micro-partitioning, performance tuning.
- Knowledge on IBM COD and pool management.
- Strong knowledge on NIM, HMC and VIOS.
- Strong knowledge on scripting, to interpret already deployed scripts and develop new scripts based on requirements.
- Knowledge on IBM storwize and Flash system for storage configuration.
- Knowledge on IBM Flashcopy for backup configuration.
- Knowledge on multipathing.
- Knowledge on alternate disk installation and multibos.
- configuration of Network Installation Manager to provide network boot support for either system installation or booting to maintenance mode.
- Option will be provided to learn and train in SAP BASIS if the candidate is interested to do so.
- DESIERED SKILLS:
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Any professional degree
PREFERABLE INDUSTRY: IT
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Overall 5+ years in Infrastructure Support (AIX/Linux/Storage)