- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The role of the Content Editor in our organization is editing, updating, proofreading, and summarizing various reports, manuscripts, articles, speeches, proposals etc that are usually of a sensitive or complex nature in order to ensure consistency of quality, style, and content.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research, write and edit content for website & related corporate sites
- Crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, company newsletter etc as needed
- Contribute to/ update the company's social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Copy,edit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to write engagingly and convincingly for the web
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems will be preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast- paced, deadline- driven environment
- Qualification & Experience - BA / MA in English, Journalism, Mass Communication, Technical Writing or a related field
- 0-1 yrs exp in writing for the Web, content management and internet research will be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)