- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Contracts AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions. Currently we are 12,000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila
Supply Chain Management aligns with business leaders across the enterprise to deliver advantageous supply solutions with acceptable third party risk. Our global team specializes in strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, procure-to-pay capabilities, and timely supply chain analytics. We also connect with our communities through supplier diversity outreach and by embedding socially responsible strategies into our sourcing processes.
About the Role
Team members negotiate, review, create and execute the Supply chain contracts for quality assurance, data extraction and population of key terms and information into eSourcing and documentation of contract relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contractual document review, approval and signature authorization validation
- Should review the contract and prepare it for execution and the Signature Processing team will facilitate the signature process and ensure record activation in eSourcing
- Signature Processing Validate Required Approvals.
- Routing the contracts for Internal & External signatures
- Handle Renewals/extensions of contracts required
- Uses research results to advise the LOB on appropriate requests regarding contractual options
- Process Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrates commitment to delivering high-quality work product
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit ownership and flexibility
- Gives priority on SLA
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management practices
- Works effectively as a member of a team
Market Skills and Certifications
- Holding Minimum Graduation Degree.
- 0-1+Years' Experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Incumbent should be ready to work from 6.30 pm or 9.30 pm
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.