- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Roles and Responsibilities for Country Brand Lead for Respiratory Portfolio
1. Be responsible for leading the team of CPMs /CPAs for all marketing aspects for the designated product group to achieve planned sales, profit and market share objectives as well as people management and development
2. Provide strategic guidance to CPM/CPA to develop both short term and long term and execute the marketing plan including brand vision, objectives, product positioning, strategies, tactical plan, KPI to achieve annual budgeted sales and profitability of product group
3. Develop the Annual Operating Plan by incorporating inputs received from team members
4. Lead, manage, liaise cross functional teams and internal stakeholders to maximize the potential of portfolio(s) such as Sales, Medical, PGS, regulatory, GCO, compliance, pricing and etc.
5. Establish processes of gathering, interpreting, and using market information as well as customer insights to create valuable programs and value offerings
6. Work closely with the team for scanning the market for potential new avenues of revenue generation, developing market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence
7. Establish the process of scanning the business environment on a continuous basis to identify, analyze and capture market trends and demands and provide developmental feedback for capability building targeted at catering to the market’s present and future requirement
8. Planning for and deploying optimum resources to maximize returns for the portfolio and repurposing of the brand or budget reallocation if necessary
9. Provide an input in portfolio management on life cycle strategies and guide the development of pre and launch plan
10. Work with CPMs/CPAs to integrate key customer channel approach (e.g., retail, hospitals, governments, etc.) and build brand synergy to increase customer value
11. Demonstrate marketing innovation in non-traditional promotion and work closely with digital marketing lead to drive and implement the digital marketing practice
12. Monitor sales achievement and guide the development of remediation plan to mitigate the risk or buy up to capture new opportunities
13. Oversee the pricing strategy to ensure optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are met.
14. Coordinate with the regional marketing teams and participate in the monthly review meetings for products that have a regional exposure. Seek inputs on marketing strategies and support on any endeavors which are regional in nature
15. Ensure Interaction with KOLs and maintaining relationships to seek their inputs on the devised product strategy / new product launches. Partner with Medical team to educate KOLs on emergent medical research and differentiated product attributes for portfolio
16. For OTC products, the team needs to work in tandem with the trade marketing lead to ensure engagement with the stockists by devising the trade plan and liaise with activation agencies to ensure execution of BTL marketing plan.
17. Provide inputs to the sales training team to ensure that the necessary information / messages related to the product are cascaded to the filed force as a part of their training programs
18. People management to bring up the standard of team and provide an input to Marketing Head to ensure appropriate training and development needs of marketing personnel
19. Maximise productivity of the team through efficient decision making and delegation of authority
20. Provide guidance to team members on company procedures, policies and guidelines. Communicate and engage with the team on a regular basis to ensure alignment with the organization goals and support them in achievement of team goals
21. Act as the custodian of all compliance related matters for the team at the national level.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
About the company
Pfizer, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, New York, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Pfizer's products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia); Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil, for erectile dysfunction); and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.