- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CPMO - Resource Management - 90200282
Posting Range:14 Aug 2018 - 29 Aug 2018
CPMO - Resource Management
• Co-ordinate delivery resource forecasting, requests and actual resource tracking with all programs, to ensure effective and proactive resource demand management
• Centralised headcount submission and approval process (Headcount Sanctions)
• Define the process and templates for Transformation role profiles
• Own and manage the joiners, movers & leavers process across Transformation – including induction, admin & access provisioning
• Centrally manage flexible resource pools for programme delivery for Transformation resources for workforce utilisation
• Maintenance of workforce data to ensure quality in the golden source, to ensure meaningful MI
• To support the management and delivery of complex change into a business unit, area, or line. Continuing to drive a more efficient delivery model across other geographical locations, implementing a dev ops approach, and driving agile adoption across the function.
· Ownership, definition and adherence of operational working practices
· Self - Assessment of initiative against defined operation risk controls
· Driving solution for Operational Risks; identifying and reporting in line with Bank’s RAIDs Management process
· Driving solution for Internal Audit; identifying and reporting in line with Bank’s RAIDs Management process
· Identify thematic risks and drive agreement and tracking of mitigation
· Definition of Project Change Control and drive adherence
· Adherence to bank wide project documentation standards
· Engagement with bank wide strategic standard owners (excluding external regulatory authorities), representing Transformation at key forums
· P30 qualified or equivalent
· Financial services industry experience /Programme / project delivery experience
· Ability to deliver in a business that is undergoing a high degree of organisational and strategic change.
· Broad knowledge in specific area/areas in financial services and policies in order to plan operations and strategies.
· Proven experience of working in large change programmes / multi-workstream environments,Stakeholder Management ,Exec level reporting,Working in a regulatory controlled environment
· Confidence and gravitas – ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in different clusters, some of a more senior level to the candidate.
· Proven track record of providing strong leadership and direction.
· Experience of working across multiple business areas, functions and locations.
· Experience of managing direct reports through a matrix structure.
· Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.