- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aira Wedding Planners – Client Servicing & Business Development Intern
Organizing and designing Social gatherings and weddings, corporate events and catering. To actively understand the customer brief and Client Interaction: * Draft Event presentations * Requirement gathering and managing expectations * Assist in event production sourcing.
- Creative Designing
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Development
- Event production assistance
- Research on design forums expanding the database of images for creating inspiration mood boards for future projects.
- Prepare concept presentations for upcoming projects
- Ideate new business development strategies
- Contact representatives of Venue Spaces, Artists, MC’s, Beauty Saloons, and other venues that you may seem apt to solicit future business for the organisation.
- Scheduling appointments with venue spaces, and pitching for tie-ups. .
- Assist in digital marketing of the organisation.
- Create and implement new ideas which will positively impact the bottom line of the
- Lead generation through cold calls, just dial, urban clap.
Social Media Roles
- Managing social presence and creating engaged communities across channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Manage the social content calendar and coordinate with the team for social media activities.
- Creation & Maintenance of Company's Facebook page to target right audience.
Event Production Assistance
- Briefing design brief to assist production.
- Assisting to finish task within deadlines.
- Establish and maintain appropriate vendor relationships while maintaining a general working
knowledge of local venues and vendors
- Assist in sourcing the custom requirements as required of the confirmed scope of work.
LISTEN & ENGAGE
Learn and act upon customers’ conversations with you, about you, and to each other
Listen to conversations—both text and images—across millions of media sources on
the social web
Visualize the data, conversations, and both online and offline
Efficiently respond to and personally engage with customers at scale
KNOW & PERSONALIZE
Deeply understand, support, and activate communities across all
Aggregate customer data, interests, tags, and past interactions into a unified profile
Identify influencers, advocates, and detractors, and automatically enrich their profiles
PUBLISH & AMPLIFY
Distribute and promote smart campaigns to targeted audiences on the right
channels while optimizing budgets
Schedule, deploy, and analyze targeted messages across social media channels
Automatically turn organic posts into ads or shift budget to successful ads based
Target custom audiences based on synchronized data sources
PLAN & PRODUCE
Organize, brainstorm, create, and source content from one collaborative workspace
Plan the right omni channel campaigns and content with a global calendar*
Collaboratively produce brand-appropriate content
Manage, track, and organize all assets for easy access
Qualifications and Skills
* Knowledge of design Softwares such as
Illustrator / Photoshop would be preferred.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month