- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Credit Risk Analytics ConsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Corporate Risk is a key component of WFEGS. Consumer Credit Risk Management within Corporate Risk brings a Team Member-based approach to the international talent pool focusing on analytical requirements. It encompasses roles that deliver insights and analysis based on skills, experience and judgment. Team Members exercise this judgment under general direction versus rule-driven processing. Processes and services performed in this area tend to be based on skills, domain knowledge and intellectual capability.
About The Role:
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
We are looking for an experienced Risk consultant for the Consumer Credit Risk team. Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Apply advanced analysis to support risk management regarding data requirement, credit performance, business analysis
- Perform complex activities related to business analysis. Assess and predict risk performance across functions
- Develop dynamic dashboards and provide insights and deep dives. Support monitoring framework to track, monitor and mitigate any potential and identified credit risks
- Contribute actively in development of credit policies, approval/decline strategies, models, credit line assignment methods, collections and recovery strategies.
- Participate in development, validation or monitoring of qualitative or quantitative models
- Support analysis and development of credit risk data-fields, data-marts and meta-data. Help in data migrations, system transitions, data-mapping, data lineage, data reconciliation and documentation
- Perform portfolio deep dives and ad-hoc analysis to understand portfolio trends, develop revenue / loss forecasts and deliver actionable solutions
- Knowledge of functional area with regards to risk data, processes, tools and methodologies
- Liaison with different stakeholders and partners to deliver quality projects
- Over all experience around 4+ years in similar role with at least 2 years of unsecured lending experience in reporting or analytic functions
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative fields such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, finance, economics, econometrics or computer sciences
- Strong knowledge of Excel/VBA/MS Office Products
- Expertise in SAS, SAS macros & SQL
- Understanding of credit risk or data analytics domain
- Direct experience building and automating production, and/or performance reports
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Experience determining root cause analysis
Market Skills and Certifications
- A credit risk management analyst with at least 4 years of increasing responsibility within consumer lending
- Advanced degree in Statistics/Finance/Engineering/other quantitative disciplines
- Experience working in Unix environment and knowledge of handling data in Teradata
- Demonstrated excellence at developing sound credit processes and enhancing existing processes
- Proficiency in Advanced SAS,SAS macros and SQL; Tableau or BI/automation tools
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.