- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Credit sanctioning developer - 90196226
Posting Range:16 Aug 2018 - 31 Aug 2018
Job Title: Credit sanctioning developer
· Prepare Phase Test Plan
· Plan regression tests
· Support UAT / OAT
· Prepare Run Plan and Execution Plans
· Confirm connectivity and readiness of test team
· Ownership of Environments and Database
· Assist Test Manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting at the end of the testing day
· Assist in performing test estimation, test strategy
· Responsibility for Performance test preparation and execution for projects/releases
· Ensuring adherence to testing governance, and processes
· Building efficiency in testing
· Creating Performance Test artefacts like Test Plan/Test Report/Test Scripts
· Managing Project Artifacts
· Proven experience in testing in reputed organizations
· Demonstrable experience in managing medium/large testing projects
· Good Understanding required on Technologies from Testing perspective – Performance testing, Junit, Performance center, selenium, JIRA, Devops, Unix, Mango DB, Oracle.
· Should have hands on Experience of performance and Automation Testing.
· Graduation/Masters in computers
· Sound have knowledge of all Testing processes
· Strong experience and knowledge in testing and defect management
· Exposure to configuration and change
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
*Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.