- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CRM Credit Analytics#108478India-Mumbai-Mumbai | Full-time | Investment Banking and Capital Markets | Job ID 108478EnglishCredit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global strength employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to build creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Risk Management is a unit within the CRO Division. We are responsible for developing and documenting the methodologies used to measure credit risk as well as for reporting on those risks Credit Suisse is exposed to. These activities involve frequent interaction with a number of significant partners such as front office, risk analysis and reporting, financial accounting as well as auditors and regulators.
Given enhanced regulatory scrutiny of large banks, our area has seen a significant increase in the number of regularly required reports as well as the number of ad-hoc requests especially from regulators. We are therefore looking to expand our Group to cope with the additional workload and at the same time remain dedicated in further developing the methods we apply in measuring and handling our risks.
Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) Methodology team in Mumbai is an integral part of the global CRM Credit Analytics team. The Team is responsible for the development of methodologies/Credit Risk models for the measurement of Counterparty Credit Risk . These models calculate the Risk Capital of the bank and have important stake holders. The team is also responsible for actively engaging with counterparts in Zurich and London to upgrade, develop, Monitor and calibrate risk models.
• All responsibilities in the Counterparty Credit Risk – Methodology team directly affect the bank’s Risk Capital. As the team fully is responsible for the models and methodologies the stakes are very high and a low margin for error. As regulatory demands change, team members are expected to build new models or improve upon existing ones to align with existing standards.
• Members regularly need to engage in discussions of a very theoretical nature with the teams in Zurich and London in order to device tactical and strategic solutions to modelling issues or cater to regulatory requests.
• The role requires development and improvement of CCR Methodology models for exposure computation, collateral treatment, wrong way risk and concentration risks in the bank’s portfolio
• A typical day at work involves: :
• Review, enhancement and maintenance of CCR Methodology Models, Exposure Computation Models, Wrong Way Risk Models and other models
• Provide pre-deal assessment of wrong way risk, collateral haircuts to business
• Programming of prototypes /production code (within an established C++/R/Python library) and using them for exposure comparison
• Interaction with various internal stakeholders such as Credit Officers, Trade Analysis, Model Validation etc.
• Empirical analysis of financial data
• Members often find themselves collaborating with IT to deliver strategic implementations of complex risk
About the company
Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management services, and Investment Banking services and expertise, to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients. We are active in more than 50 countries and employ over 46,000 people.
It’s our aim to build the bank of the future at Credit Suisse—to work as one integrated bank, servicing our clients across regions and businesses. It also means fulfilling our responsibility to help shape the global economy, and to make a difference in people’s lives.
We offer roles for experienced professionals and entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. You will have the chance to make an impact from day one, and throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.