- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NAVI MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, IN
About us :
Friends Color Images Pvt. Ltd.
FCI is revolutionizing the customer communications. We help organizations of all sizes deliver amazing digital experience to their customers with the help of dynamic, interactive and highly personalized communications. Our mission is to eliminate the dead, one-way communications and make it easy for organizations to lean on one-to-one customer experiences.
FCI provides customer communication management solutions and services to help organizations meet their business goals, support regulatory compliance, and drive business growth.
About The Job :
- Responsible for client relation management, effectively responding to the day to day queries/requests from customers and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Will act as a SPOC (Single point of contact) between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Managing the track of MIS for the all the key accounts and ensure timely placements as per the SOP/SLA's of the client.
- Will visit client's site frequently, as and when required.
- Must be a leader, playing an integral role in the business and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
About you :
- The candidate should be from Logistics or Courier industry, who have similar experience into client account handling.
- Have decent writing/verbal communication skills (English).
- Have good in entertaining client mails.
- Hands on experience in key account management and delivery part, must have good knowledge of MIS and MS Excel.
Job Location : Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Contact: Mohak Arya (9650191751).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year
- Client/ Vendor Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Advance Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)