- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, international experience and techniques relevant to customer service. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to you team’s and organisation’s success. This is an opportunity for graduates with customer service experience or freshers to grow and develop in an enriching environment while bringing their best skills and talents to the forefront.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- End-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions to customers
- Take responsibility for the execution of shipment lifecycle process including cross functional coordination
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes
- Adhere to standardized processes and tasks without compromising customer experienceRequired Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master's Degree level with 1-2 years of experience. Freshers can also apply
- Previous experience in shipping/ logistics is highly preferred.
- An excellent team player and able to work under tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- The ideal candidate will be a person who has strong business, market and customer understanding with a passion to delight the customer through service.
- Has the ablility to handle complaints with a smile and is willing to build a long-term relationship with the customer.
- Is able to influence and persuade the customer and handle exception management.
- Has the ability to take ownership and work for early resolution and closure of customer issues.
- Works accurately with eye for detail and has empathy for the customer's situation.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹22,000.00 /month
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Required)