- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
about the role
To have overall accountability for the Quality of solutions provided to multinational Customers. (measure service provided against defined Service Level Agreements)
Service Level Management
Prepare and publish Program Plan (including Program Structure / Roadmap / Governance Matrix) of Customer Service Strategy; ensure all internal and external stakeholders agree and understand roles and responsibilities
Ensure full compliance of agreed solutions and services to meet customer needs; proactive monitoring of agreed SLAs in order to deliver exceptional service and acknowledged customer value; focus on beating the target
Ensure successful program management through coordinated management of a portfolio of projects / activities
Ensure customer sees and feels Orange Business Services delivery as a seamless team irrespective of internal / third party structures; manage Account resource per service
Identify and mitigate risks (failure or delay); ensure appropriate levels of business contingency / continuity are in place.
Present monthly service reviews and Service Improvement Program actions; manage customer expectations; interpret high level dashboard of all operations to customer (sponsor / service director)
Provide customer with informed industry benchmarks e.g. Gartner, Telemark; propose service enhancements which continually position Orange Business Services as best in class
Proactively review overall service requirements with business users; identify gaps and opportunities, help users articulate needs
Help customer upscale existing contracts; help visualize the enhanced value and assist AGM / ECT build the business case / sales presentations
Develop innovative proposals e.g. new platforms to maximize the customer business strategy
Present monthly high level dashboard of all operations to Customer Operations Director; highlight trends and value generation opportunities
Win trusted status as the extended member of customer’s service team
Prepare, monitor and advise on Customer Performance Scorecard
Identify and create Additional Customer Value
Continually review efficiency of Orange Business Services processes to ensure delivery of world-class innovative solutions
Optimize operational processes to match economic balance between Orange Business Services industrialized processes (factory deliverables) and customized requirements
Contribute thought leadership to Orange Business Services’ Centre of Excellence of customer / industry requirements to ensure Orange Business Services leads the market
Manage in / out of scope requests and agreeing any change / release management (CM)
Financial management of the Services P&L
Peer review monthly customer billing; ensure bill accuracy
Accountable for resolution of billing issues and assist AGM in escalated case
Ensure billing remains consistent with contract and client expectations – no surprises
• Customer Service and Project Management Experience
• 6 to 9 years of experience with at least 3-4 yrs of work experience in customer-facing organizations within the telecom or IT industry
• Virtual team management experience
• Good level of practiced technical knowledge with market understanding
• Language Skills: English (if not mother tongue, fluent written and verbal), local language
• Bachelor of Engineering/Diploma in Information Tech will be preferred
• Technical Skills: good knowledge of Network, IT Services, Security (Palo Alto - Nextgen), Mobility, Voice and/or integration solutions and technologies, CCNA - Voice, CCIP
• Soft Skills: good communication, negotiation, presentation, organization skills
• Is fully empowered to coordinator of all entities involved in technical performance of our solutions
• Can work independently, shows initiative and proactivity
• Can work well under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently.
• Sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library concepts - ( ITIL V3 )-foundation certification.
* Need to perform Customized reporting.
* Global/Multinational Service Management experience preferred.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that
About the company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily customer experience by designing the digital services that allow all our customers to enjoy securely what is essential to them.
We will achieve our ambition with five action levers and a single, dynamic approach, as an efficient and responsible digital company:
- Offering enriched connectivity
- Reinventing the customer relationship
- Building an employer model that combines the digital with the human
- Supporting the transformation of corporate customers
- Diversifying by capitalizing on our assets