- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop relevant workpapers/deliverables.
- Perform fieldwork and share the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status.
- Risk Assessment, identification and Evaluation of Controls, capturing the same in Risk & Control Matrix.
- Perform testing of IT Security Application Controls and Interface Controls, IT General Control review, Change Management, Access Control, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the project manager.
- Maintain relationships with client management and the project Manager to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the Engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project’s progress.
- Monitoring and Tracking for Budget and Time Estimates on engagements.
Cyber Security Strategy and Governance
- Candidate should have exposure to design, development and maintenance of ISO 27001 security standard, Information security management system
- Candidate should have managed end-to-end Information security, cyber security for its organizations
- Development and documentation of information security / cyber security policies and procedures
- Exposure to international standards like NIST, CIS 20, ISO27001, PCI-DSS,certifications like CISA and CISSP
- Aligned organization strategy to cyber strategy
- Developing cyber strategy, helping in implementation
- Performing maturity assessment for cyber setup
- Cyber security analytics and dashboard,
- Company board reporting for cyber issues
Drive Innovation through Offerings:
- Drive profitable growth through the execution of the strategy and the strengthening of the cyber security practice
- Bring the cyber security practice to life to achieve sales and commercial opportunities in a collaborative ecosystem and follow through with support for cost effective high quality execution.
Client Relationship Building and Management:
- Establish and sustain long-term profitable client relationships that drive value creation, delivery excellence and a positive client work environment.
- Leads the client lifecycle from initial contact through delivery.
- Manages client expectations and client satisfaction. Acts as an advisor and partner to the client.
- Works with the client to minimize delivery disruptions and effectively manages client urgencies.
Continuous Improvement Strategy:
- An ongoing effort to improve solutions, services, or processes. These efforts can seek "incremental" improvement over time or "breakthrough" improvement all at once.
- Design, develop and implement business strategies for clients to implement new and different approaches to business based on the innovation approach.
- Position and leverage a standard offering and its service definitions as the starting point for all client solutions during the sales, mobilization or delivery stages of deals.
- Utilize process and organizational knowledge to assist account teams, client teams and sales teams in collaborating across the organization and identify continuous improvement activities that would contribute to improved sales performance.
- Examine and advance critically KPMG’s key business strategies using a holistic approach.
- Builds scenarios of the organizations future state and strategic direction and plans for alternative scenarios.
Technology and Environment Enablement:
- Design and execute technical architectures, establish voice and data connectivity, establish system test environments, establish workstations and system access, implement standard technologies and scale document management.
Value Driver Identification and Assessment:
- Assist clients in the identification and assessment of appropriate value drivers based on strategic themes.
Maximizes business impact and value creation:
- Identifies and implements tangible, realistic solutions that are grounded in economic, stakeholder, and environmental value for our clients and for KPMG.
- Consistently demonstrates sound business understanding and judgment.
- Navigates through short and long term agenda with agility.
- Creates and applies innovative solutions, executed against business strategy and grounded in economic value to address client/customer needs.
Focuses on delivering excellence:
- Organizes, manages and delivers exceptional service to meet our commitment to our client, our people and KPMG.
- Drives improvement of quality and value of service delivery through non-negotiable standards of performance.
- 'Tries smarter vs. Tries harder’
- Assesses, designs, implements, and executes processes and programs supporting operating strategy to