- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Based in Chennai, the Cybersecurity Proposal Engineer will be responsible for following development of technical sales proposals for the delivery of project(s) of moderate to large size in complexity and scope of the Network Security that is dedicated to Process Automation.
Frequent travel around India is part of this role.
- The Proposal Engineer has primary responsibility for development of proposals for the delivery of security solutions to customers.
- Solutions will be composed of key elements that meet the customer needs.
- He/she may also function as a requirements analyst and serve as the conduit between the customer and the Sales team.
- The candidate will be required to cost and explain solutions based on designs that are standardized by the CoC for Cybersecurity
- Liase with internal and external buyers for the provision of hardware, software and services quotes
- Be fluent in MS Office Applications
- Be able to convert cybersecurity terminology and procurement terminology
- Present proposals in Document and Presentations to customers
- Manage the proposal workflow to execution and billing.
Ideal Candidate must possess:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering / Information Technology is required. One or more of the following certifications is highly desirable but not mandatory:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification.
- Experience performing network configuration and troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
- Experience with Anti-Virus and other security software
- Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience with the Process Automation Network Security product line and Industries is desirable but not essential
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
- Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly changing information and be able to apply this
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
Nov 9, 2018, 4:59:00 PM
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.