- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for Data Modeling professionals for Mumbai location.
Experience - 6 to 9 years!
Any bachelors degree
1. 6-9 years' experience in a Data Modeler role with deep knowledge of Relational and Dimensional Modeling in a Complex Data warehouse environment.
2. MUST have Erwin 9.5 Model Mart experience for developing the Data Models.
3. MUST be Strong in Oracle Data Warehousing Design and Oracle SQL
4. MUST be strong in Dimensional & 3NF Data modeling.
5. To be well versed with financial regulations related to capital adequacy, BSA AML compliance, regulatory reporting and IHC
6. Experience in technical, process, and business metadata management (eg. Informatica Metadata Manager) as well as Master Data Management throughout SDLC, including data quality, metadata and workflow technologies.
7. Excellent Communication skills.
8. Should have Good inter personals skills.
9. Experience working in Scrum, Agile and waterfall used in completing projects
1. Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary, Metadata and Business glossary
2. Expertise in implementing Data warehouse solutions, Operational data stores and real time data integration.
3. Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking, Consumer Banking, Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts desired.
4. Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms (Teradata, Oracle/ SQLServer), including deep knowledge in SQL & PL/SQL.
5. Expertise in Data Modeling tools (Erwin/Model Manager).
6. Superior relationship management, consultative, presentation, and communications skills.
7. Sound leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, and project/time management skills.
1. Partners with Business and IT groups to design and implement data and modeling solutions that meet or exceed organizational initiatives and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
2. Ensures compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
3. Develops and documents artifacts and templates in the chosen tool repository.
4. Understand the Project Proposal and assist the team in analyzing how the new system or functionality can be integrated in the environment, identifying existing systems, concepts, possible data sources and issues
5. Develop, validate and communicate modeling solutions, including both relational and dimensional models
6. Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges
7. Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and reusability, availability, integrity and security challenges, and business functional requirements
8. Partners with the Data Architects, Clients, ETL developers, Business Systems Analysts and other technical data warehouse team members and database administrators to design and develop high performing data models and maintain consistent data element definitions.
9. Create Conceptual, Logical data models that need to be validated with Business Users for current projects as well as other impacted projects
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.