- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
The role would be Manager Operations, Business Analysis and Customer Experience for Global Services Group. This position supports the Global Fraud & New Accounts (GFNA) organization, contributing to overall business planning, team management and strategy development. The role will be a key member of the GFNA Leadership Team working closely with Business Partners, and will have responsibility for creation of Business Intelligence and strong operational governance for the function, managing customer/ colleague servicing and facilitating team communication. This role is ideal for someone with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, translate complex issues into practical work streams to progress the business agenda and establish collaborative partnerships across the organization. The candidate will handle a broad range of projects, collaborating with a variety of internal business partners.
• Balance the management of day-to-day business priorities with medium to long term objectives
• Participate on the GFNA Leadership Team, develop meeting objectives, organize meetings and provide proactive support to the Leadership Team on ongoing projects
• Manage business planning and operational processes for the VP office, including customer and colleague engagement
• Managing operational governance and tacking of Budgets
• Maintaining Business Intelligence for the VP office and creating meaningful reports
•The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited guidance
• The individual must be a strong communicator who can effectively multi-task and prioritize as business needs evolve
• A strong strategic thinker who effectively communicate with senior management
• Proven track record of using financial data and commercial acumen to develop winning strategies and drive business decision-making
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority across peers and superiors and drive projects with little direction
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior organization and planning skills are essential
• Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
• High level of integrity required for handling confidential information
• Capable of high levels of output with an optimistic `Growth Mindset` attitude
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 12:50:27 PM
About the company
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years, we’ve helped our customers reach their goals. And today, as we continue to transform and lead the way in a digital universe, our goal is to reach more customers than ever—to serve the underserved and bring those in the financial margins into the mainstream.
As one of the world’s largest card issuers and most valued brands, we know the way we do business every day has the power to improve lives. We’re a company composed of individuals who understand and reflect the local communities and larger societies we serve. That’s why we’re focused on giving more customers more tools, more access and more ways to realize their dreams—knowing that those dreams look different in different parts of the world.