- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deputy Manager - 253974
Lead the TIBCO defect management team of about 4 -5 resources. Manage all th e open environmental defects for a E2E testing team around the TIBCO area. Shou ld be able to resolve the defects in TIBCO space based on the priority / severi ty associated with the defect. Should be able to follow the problem management processes. Ensure driving innovation, continuous improvements to meet the tagetdefined for the service line.
• To follow defect management & Problem Management process.
&b ull; Conduct defects analysis.
• Prioritise defects with the Resolvin g groups.
• Facilitate & organise defect triage meetings.
&b ull; Coordinate defect resolution and share timely status with all the stake ho lders.
• Coordinate with Change Request Management / Change Management Board.
• Facilitate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for defects.
&b ull; Provide inputs to Tech support team for permanent resolution
• M anaging and archiving the Service Desk group mailbox if any
• Share p oint site Administration. Creating folders, uploading docs, giving access etc• Producing Reports to the management
• Deliver environment support activities for Countries and Domains to agreed time, cost and quality a gainst service levels
• Work with teams from Vodafone Technology Info rmation Services & Countries and Vendors.
Idrect Reports - approx 3
Graduate or higher
Location : Vodafone Shared Services India
Grd to 4th Floor, Cluster D Wing - 3, EON Free Zone, Kharadi
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
: 17-May-19, 10:59:00 PM