- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deputy Manager(Job Number:
To manage testing and acceptancefor Group BI releases covering assembly, product, performance and user acceptance t esting and also work with rest of the EVO Test organisation and ensure coordination and best practice for testing across all releases
- Support Principal Test Managerin defining acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Provide assurance of Governance across all required test phases f or each main releaseand adherence to acceptance protocol and related test acti vities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction. through the followi ng activities:
- Control of SI contract fulfilment through test activity related to the main releases which lead to formal acceptance of the solution
- Strong knowledge of Jmeter Tool, HP Quality Center/ ALM, MS Project, Sharepoint, Proven experience of successful test/project management across large and com plex programmes.
- 5 years’ experience in Testing in an international environment
- ISTQB / ISEB System Testing Founda tion Certification
- ms project
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.