- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Target forecasting on a quarterly/ monthly/ on-going basis, tracking business numbers, bottom line and tracking parameters such as loss ratios and renewals
- Act as SPOC for all agency related requirements to support sales team
- Work on forecasting of short term and long term business plan
- Ensure timely execution of all initiatives to maintain agent/ distributor performance levels
- Support with data pertaining to Agency Channel initiatives
- Proficient with Sales Analytics and work towards automation initiatives MIS
- Track and estimate productivity levels by analyzing past trends, branch categorizations, branch allocations, Agency point of sale data
- Be actively involved in budgeting and costing for all initiatives of the Channel
- Ensure effective performance matrices to track input, quality, output and efficiency to ensure alignment of performance measures to organization objectives
- Roll out targets to the team, set performance milestones to encourage achievement of targets and supporting them in case of deviation.
- Monitor sales performance of Agency team members
- Put in place other tactical measures for improving business and sales process like Governance matrix, identifying areas of improvement
- Work on communication to distributors and updates to employees and distributors
- Drive implementation of incentive schemes and R&R programs for Distributors and the field staff to encourage sales contribution and improve commitment to Manipal Cigna products vis-à-vis competitors
- Be source of information on new or best market practices, innovations in products and processes across industries
- Ensure that sales machinery and support mechanisms are in place to enable the Sales team to achieve its targets Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
About the company