- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Deputy Manager -Tibco Developer(Job Number:
- The Integration Senior Developer will be a key member of the Vodafone UK IT Integration Domain, owning the delivery of highquality code for APIs & Services running on the integration platform and used by Vodafone and 3rd party partner clients.
- The candidate must have strong command over all aspects of software engineering including solution design as well as development. The senior developer will be responsible for high complexity solution design as well as implementations in scope for each release. He/she would also review & optimize deliveries from the developers from his/her scrum team when required. The senior developer will also be expected to influence a good governance and quality controlsystem on the rest of the development team to ensure overall high quality deliverables from the team in every release.
- He/she will work closely with the tech lead and design teams during analysis & estimation phases to identify thebest solutionapproach & capacity plan for the upcoming releases.
The candidate should be a proficient software engineering professional with a good understanding of SOA patterns, Integration design and development with knowledge of RESTful API design, along with significant experience of industry leading integration suites and API gateway solutions, preferably including TIBCO suite.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Design & develop high complexity integration platform solutions on Tibco and/or Oracle FMW architecture. Deliver technical designs on Integration platforms, particularly TIBCO and Oracle FMW while also maintaining high quality delivery adhering to SOA/Integration standards.
- Work closely with the tech lead /architectfor requirement analysis and effort estimation.
- Help to resolve technical issues and mitigatetechnical risks across the Domain technical portfolio.
- Groom junior members with guidance on best practices and domain standards to continuously improve the overall delivery quality for the scrum team.
- Provide insights & value additions through code reviews of peers and juniors from the team. Also assist & guide junior developers in the team in technicalissues & optimizations.
Core competencies, knowledge andexperience [max 5]:
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience as a SOA/Integration software engineer withproven hands on design AND development credentials.
- Substantial hands-on experience of TIBCO or OracleFMW middleware tools or alternative integration platforms or development patterns.
- Proficient on TIBCOproducts (EMS7.x / 8.x, BW 5.x/6.x, Active Spaces, APIX) and/or Oracle FMW (AIA PIP, SOA, OSB 11g/12c etc.) products, XML standards.
- Proficient with application/internet gateways, core Java programming, JMS, Oracle SQL, caching techniques, encryption standards.
- Good understanding ofeTOM, AGILE methodology and general SDLC. Ability to communicate effectively within a large technical practice.
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- Delivery of good quality SOA and Integration Service and API solutions in a timely manner for high complexity requirements, primarily using TIBCO and Oracle FMW integration tools
- Credible and reliable technical expertise and leadership backed up by substantial software engineering experience.
- Good business communication & collaborative attitude.
Qualifications - B.E/M.E./Mtech in Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer/IT
MSc. With Electronics/IT/Computer Science
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.