- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Developer - 90167083
Posting Range:20 Dec 2017 - 3 Jan 2018
Job Title: Developer
The purpose of the role:
· Software development and design
· Analysis of problems and solution delivery
· Development of Syndicate and Loan applications
· Analysis and technical design
· Desk interaction
· Support and problem diagnosis
· Bachelors Degree.
· Hands on professional software development experience.
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills and excellent communication.
· MS SQL
· Hibernate or similar ORM tool
Messaging & Tools
· Autosys, Solace or other Pub/sub technologies, Version Control Tool (GIT)
· Tomcat / Apache
· Windows XP, Unix / LINUX
· Knockout JS
· Kendo UI
· Require JS
· Strong spoken & written communication skills.
· Ability to understand the business context and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
· Understanding of the investment banking business, Credit product knowledge, bond or loan syndication knowledge and an understanding of the lifecycle of trades.
· Strong technical skills with demonstrated ability to learn.
· Good team player
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.