- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Developer - 90201529
Posting Range:3 Dec 2018 - 18 Dec 2018
A brief about the role:
· Provide support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation
· Work with internal/external stakeholders & teams to validate the performance of the product delivered to the Business as per requirement.
· Work independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use by the development teams
· Where applicable work with functional or business areas and SMEs to plan migrations of users and or transactions.
· Mitigate risks to Business through timely and precise implementation of Automation & performance tests under direct supervision.
· Initiate, plan, own and coordinate activities related to achieving organizational priorities and policies.
· Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps and Support.
· Will be responsible for creating the Technical Design from Business Requirements
· Work with the BA’s and other component teams closely
· Help the testing teams during the Test Planning phase and assist with the test cases preparation
· Educational Qualification: BE ( CS or any relevant stream )
· Domain Subject Matter Expert with knowledge of Client Maintenance systems and applications who can successfully act as the bridge between the Business, IT and other Businesses
· Has knowledge on Downstream applications
· Has worked on Agile Methodology and can write effective user stories
· Experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved
· Has Worked on multiple projects simultaneously in Agile and SDLC
· Deep experience of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud applications.
· Hands on experience in Force.com customization
· Hands-on expertise of mobile development on the iOS platform
· Integration (both real time and batch) via SOAP and BULK API, Apex Callouts
· Knowledge of a structured change environment, for example in Banking, financial services or with a Fintech
· Agile development methodology
· Salesforce Developer certifications preferred
· Good grasping power to learn new things quickly and to understand the Client's requirements.
· Translate simple to complex user requirements into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment
· Experience with GIT
· Data migration using Apex data loader and other data loading tool
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values &
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.