- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia Digital Automation
Nokia Digital Automation is creating 'Nokia Digital Automation Cloud' - a private wireless e2e IoT solution enabling Enterprises to take the next steps in digital automation. Its an easy-to-use plug & play platform optimized for high-performance, real-time business critical applications.
As part of this solution, Nokia Digital Automation is creating a Drupal based online sales platform:
- covering planning, pricing, purchasing, payment, configuration, delivery and operation
- providing modern customer interface to total DA offering
- providing digital sales funnel delivering revenue predictably and profitability
We are looking for an Architect to lead the online sales platform project.
Main Responsibility Area:
- He/she has the senior responsibility for specifying, planning, reporting, designing, implementing and reviewing in his/her technical area.
- Leads and executes technical activities and programs within own responsibility area including reviews and relevant technical studies.
- Supports resource and project planning. Writes requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from solution / product/program/system point of view.
- High contribution to project milestones by solving /a voiding most complex problems, through understanding dependencies across product / system boundaries.
- Coaches other team members in solving advanced engineering problems.
- Understands relevant business issues of the projects
- Architecture: In this position, you will be creating technology solutions for relevant projects. You will work with internal and external stakeholders, understand the problem domain, identify use cases and derive best-in-class architecture and requirements
- Agile Execution: You will work as the lead developer leading a team of developers creating well tested high quality software along with associated specifications. You will apply modern agile development & DevOps practices in achieving this.
- Competence development: Based on current and evolving needs of the organization, you will identify the right skills and support competence ramp-up of the organization
- Experience in Service design
- Experience in Architecting complex solutions using Drupal
- Experience in developing Drupal modules
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Testing & Automation frameworks
- Experience in Agile/scrum/DevOps practices
- Preferable: Experience in Acquia's Drupal hosting service
- Preferable: Experience in using Content Delivery networks
- Preferable: Experience in developing UI using AngularJS, HTML5 + CSS3/LESS
- Traits: Ability to challenge status quo, Willing to work Collaboratively for Team success, Be Self-motivated, Have a Continuous learning mindset with a Result oriented “can do” / “Getting things done” attitude
- ms project
About the company
We develop and deliver the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally.
Our customers include service providers whose combined networks support 6.1 billion subscriptions, as well as enterprises in the private and public sector that use our network portfolio to increase productivity and enrich lives. We also serve consumers with technology and devices.