- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Development Engineering/Compliance IT : 0000DV0V
Develop and Unit Test ETL code in Data stage.
Work Closely with QA team to complete System Test and System integration testing.
A) Mandatory Skills
- Expertise in Data stage.
- Solid understanding of Data warehousing concepts and 2 - 3 year experience with ETL/Business Intelligence projects.
- Experience is writing complex SQL queries to perform data analysis.
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Possess strong understanding of BI toolset and capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and ability to apply SDLC methodology, from initiation to implementation.
- Handle aggressive timelines and juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
B) Optional Skills
- Exposure to Dev Ops and Agile methodology
- Experience on Trouble shooting Production issues.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services with good understanding of the legal and compliance business
During the Release will have to provide support as per the release window.
Weekend work may be involved depending on the release window.
: Asia Pacific-India-Telangana-Hyderabad
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 09:07:29 Unposting Date
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.