- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This role will be responsible for the performance and reliability of our core backend services . This role can encompass multiple titles like DevOps, SRE, and Systems Engineering. We're less interested in conforming to a specific title and more interested in a passion for using systems and infrastructure to help build a great product.
We're not expecting expertise in each category. You'll be working with a team of full-stack engineers that are willing and able to collaborate and participate in this work. Ultimately we're looking for someone who has a passion for quickly leveraging and optimizing new technology, implementing best practices and building world-class systems at scale.
- Manage and improve our AWS infrastructure, implementing best practices, evaluating
- AWS offerings, and deploying infrastructure resources.
- Develop processes to scale and automate our infrastructure using container-based systems
- Monitoring database servers, API servers, custom servers... you name it!
- Reduce barriers for engineers to deploy and optimize systems.
- In addition, there's room to make a major impact in multiple areas:
- Help optimize for security, speed, and redundancy across all points of the AWS stack.
- Build tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues more quickly.
- Increase performance visibility by working on our metrics and logging infrastructure.
- Improve and optimize resource monitoring and emergency response handling.
- Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch - provisioning, monitoring, and logging
- Node.js and Go - APIs and backend development
- Kubernetes, Docker, EC2- Platform for our services
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis - data persistence
- Github, Jenkins - deployment and testing
This job was posted by Imran Pasha from Giftiicon.
About the company