- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WHO WE ARE
We @ SabPaisa are a rapidly growing company in the payments domain having developed world's first hybrid online+e-offline payment platform.
We are a DIPP, GOI & IIMA certified innovative payment platform and payment collection partners of major banks like Bank Of India, Vijaya, Allahabad, Dena etc having already whitelabeled our products to these banks.
Plus we won the award of most innovative payment platform for 2017.
We are changing the way financial institutions, hospitals, government bodies, e-commerce companies, schools, colleges, universities, councils, trusts etc collect money and data from their clients and customers.
Our payments and collection application suite has already processed more than INR 12 Billion, a figure that will grow exponentially over the next several months as SabPaisa's SAAS applications continue to penetrate the fastest growing segment of the data and payment digitization sector.
Our clients and partners include names like Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank, Delhi Jal Board, Press Council of India, UP Govt, Bihar School Education Board, Merrut University etc
In total, SabPaisa till date has served more than 500 clients and partners and close to 3 Million end-customers across India.
Our executive team consists of senior members with more than 90 years in banking and technology having brands in their resume like IIT, IIM, ICICI, HDFC, Axis etc.
Headquartered in New Delhi and led by a team with deep expertise in the banking and payments domain, SabPaisa is currently poised for explosive growth and is looking to grow its team with dynamic, smart and ambitious people with enormous appetite for learning who would love to be the part of a payment startup success story.
In summary, we are a technology company building killer applications for data and payment digitization, with an immediate need to hire Digital & Content Marketing Associate - Junior @ SabPaisa to help us with our digital marketing initiatives
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A REGULAR BASIS
- Execute on digital and content marketing campaigns
- Execute on social media strategy
- Execute on email marketing campaigns
- Help in maintaining the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for organization’s website, blog, social networking accounts and any and all places where content is required
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and execute pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- You should have English writing skills with flawless grammar (Most important). Rest can be taught
- You should be a dynamic, ambitious and people person comfortable with startup culture
- You should be able to learn new things quickly
- You should be very comfortable with technology
- You should be able to get work done from other people
- Prior experience in digital/content marketing is a plus, not mandatory
- Experience in creative writing in English is a plus, not mandatory
- Experience in graphic/web design is a plus, not mandatory
Commensurate with skill and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹100,000.00 to ₹190,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing and Content writing: 1 year (Required)
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)