- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital ManagerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The PVSI GPD & Agile Delivery team is involved in a wide variety of initiatives across the company from servicing across payments, transfers, MRDC to delivery of capabilities around messaging authentication and innovative products and services such as Control Tower and Card-free access. Regardless of the area, we are focused on our partners, team members and execution excellence. We collaborate and engage our partners from the beginning of the Project Lifecycle at Ideation all the way through the Execution and Close phases of a project. With over 600 domestic and global team members and managed resources, we work to position each one of them to be successful in this dynamic and quickly changing environment. The PVSI GPD & Agile Delivery Leadership team has already demonstrated strong collaboration, courage and trust to build this organization.
About the Role
This is a leadership role within PVSI GPD & Agile Delivery team. Digital Manager is responsible for leading and directly managing a group of digital professionals such as Project Management Managers and Business Support Managers. The initial span of control is planned to be 24 and is expected to increase as team grows.
- Lead and direct a team of digital professionals dedicated to delivering high quality work for PVSI GPD & Agile Delivery internal customers across various PVSI lines of business
- Support the development and execution of digital strategy within WFEGS for project management and reporting
- Oversee large programs and strategic initiatives that impact how we do business; including internal customer interaction, digital project/program management, analytics/research, and reporting
- Build and develop measurement routines
- Lead all communications for the team operational reviews, newsletters, powerpoints for senior level presentations
- Candidates should be self-starters, eager to learn and continue to grow and develop professionally, able to multi-task, work extremely well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with large, multi-disciplined technology and business teams.
- As a Team Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- Provides regular business updates to ensure management has adequate information to make decisions
- Identify, assess, escalate, and manage operational risks; Engage team members to complete on-going risk analysis and risk management plan
- Influences sponsors and stakeholders to promote success of projects managers and reporting team
- Ability to connect with US PVSI GPD and Agile Delivery leaders in the US Pacific Time as needed to build and maintain relationships and alignment
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate should have a total of 9+ years of Project Management Experience
- Experience in Online Banking domain
- Minimum 4+ Years of core people management/leadership experience managing Project Managers
- Excellent leadership skills to help people perform at their best, through motivating and developing them to achieve high performance
- Strong ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources
- Ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies. Work well under pressure, professional demeanor, and Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to analyze and implement processes and problem resolutions
- Experience leading teams that include both local and US based resources
- PMP Certification
- Experience working with global teams.
- Ability to influence senior management and lead project teams.
- Agile project delivery and project leadership a plus
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project