- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a candidate who has hands-on experience in social media marketing,
content optimization, generate leads and, social media campaigns who can assist in the planning,
execution, and optimization of online marketing efforts in our organization, who can also enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
Role- Digital Marketing/Social media Marketing (1+years experience required in IT Company)
Responsibilities- - Responsible to design, create and manage promotions and Social Ads
- Candidate should have a passion for social media/digital marketing, IT technology and intuitive with new or creative ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic/web design, development, content, etc.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Facebook, Google plus, Google Adwords, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Planning Social media Strategies.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing, updating websites and collaborate with designers to improve the user experience.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, and curated new content (images/posters, video, and PPt).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Develop reports on emerging social media trends
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the client.
❖ Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
❖ Having a prior understanding of Trending IT-based products & Services
❖ Good in Market research and competitive analysis
❖ Knowledge and interest in design tools (Ex. In Design, Adobe, Photoshop, HubSpot, buffer,
❖ Knowledge of Video, Photo editing, emailing and posting ads
Qualification and Experience- 1+ years’ experience in social media management, SMM, SEO and SEM
Graduate (Relevant Course)
- Salary decent hike for the right candidate
- Industry: IT software
- Functional Area: Social media marketing, digital marketing, Advertising,
- Role Category: Online/Social media Marketing
First preference to early joiners
Send your CV
Feel free to contact - 0755-4224334
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Required)