- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SHIRDI, MAHARASHTRA, IN
Job Specification- Duty Manager (FEMALE) St. Laurn The Spiritual Resort, Shirdi
Candidates from Hotel background only
- Salary- Best as per the Industry Norms
- Immediately Required
- Minimum 1 yr. of experience is needed on the same level
Knowledge & Competencies:
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
1. Good communication and presentation skills
2. Good personality and charming.
1. Greets the VIP guests of the hotel.
2. Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
3. Take care of cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.
4. Take care of registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Guest Relation Officers or the guests.
5. Take care of reception, business center, cashier, concierge and bell captain during they are busy.
6. Have to answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
7. Have to approves and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Front Office Cashier.
8. Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behavior, discusses problems that encountered on this point with front office manager, assistant front office manager and their shift leaders.
9. Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Front desk staffs.
10. Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
11. Take care of group department, fit and ensure switchboard makes appropriate wake up calls.
12. Need to handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Assistant Manager’s log book.
13. Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
14. Authorizes charges to be made for late departures and/or compliments on them.
15. Promotes and maintains good public relations.
16. Assists in sending guest messages or faxes and handling room lock problems.
17. Maintains and be guided of hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests properties
18. Follows up in credit check report, liaise with credit manager.
19. To responsible for front office operation during the absence of Front Office Manager (HO).
20. To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with the next shift Reception Manager.
St Laurn – The Spiritual Resort
Welcome to St Laurn – The Spiritual Resort, the best luxury hotel in Shirdi, a resort where peace of mind is restored. Spread across five-acres, the upcoming property will be a luxury five-star hotel with 120 keys. St Laurn is one of the best 5 star hotels in Shirdi offering top-end Meditation & Spa facilities. A warm welcome awaits you!
Shirdi, located in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra with proximity to the holy city of Nasik, is better known to millions as the land of Sri Sai Baba. The history of Shirdi is closely linked with the life and times of Shri Sai Baba, who arrived here with a marriage party in the year 1858 and decided to stay back.
Shirdi is one of the most revered and sacred spots in India. Devotees from all walks of life, across the world throng Shirdi for a glimpse of the omnipresent saint.
Shirdi is known to a few as a remote village, but is more popularly remembered by billions as the land of Sri Sai Baba. Devotees from all walks of life, across the world throng Shirdi for a glimpse of the omnipresent saint.
Places to see in Shirdi:
1. Shirdi Temple
4. The Chawadi
5. Maruti Mandir
9. Shani Shingnapur