- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Proven track record of high level administration & secretarial support involving efficient handling of top & confidential correspondence.
- Managing outward correspondences & internal office, factory document flow.
- Organizing and updating of the daily reports of production, dispatch, activity report and pretty cash statement.
- Screening, managing emails and arranging corresponding on timely manner.
- Attending business calls & prioritizing the same, attending the visitors of CMD office.
- Co - ordinating with various internal and external departments to ensure smooth execution of day to day business operations as per the company policy.
- Organizing various appointment, conference calls and meetings including preparation of the supporting materials and accordingly making arrangement for the same.
- Maintaining and updating calendar of the regular basis and planning are activities in advance.
- Taking care of personal investments, credit payments and accounts of CMD and making payments to the concerned financial institutions on time.
- Surfing the internet to look for information of various ministries details of the office use.
- Doing web research for creative material at times to help the DTP department.
- Important co-ordination with DTP dept. in regards to Govt. designs, art work etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 to ₹650,000.00 /year
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra (Preferred)