- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
You would be part of a multi-national team developing software solutions for automotive platforms. These platforms are at the crossroad between deeply embedded systems and desktop computers.
The candidate will be responsible for integration release activities and developing build tools.
As an integration engineer, you are expected to carry out the following activities:
· Deliver quality product releases
· Build tools enhancement
· Assist in the development of concept/feasibility/design for new features/enhancements
· Actively drive technical discussions with teams, customers and suppliers
· Identify and implement processes that lead to high quality and efficiency
· Adaptive to challenging situations
· Support / assistance to various product lines to resolve the Integration / Configuration issues on developed modules
· In-Depth Knowledge in Embedded Linux internals
· Experience with build systems like Yocto and Android
· Programming experience with Python and Bash scripting
· In-depth knowledge in object oriented concept
· In-depth knowledge in GIT
· Experience with issue tracking system like JIRA
· Experience with review tools such as fisheye and gerrit
· Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory
· Open minded with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and inter-cultural awareness
· Good understanding of open source build methodologies (autoconf, make, cmake)
· Good understanding of Embedded Architecture like ARM
· Good knowledge in virtualization techniques (XEN,QEMU, VirtualBox)
· Good Knowledge in DevOps concept and tools
· Good understanding of C and C++
EXperience: 3 to 5 years