- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EDW SIP Developer - 90231763
Posting Range:17 May 2019 - 1 Jun 2019
Job Title : EDW SIP Developer
Location : Pune
Overall purpose of role: The role is of experienced data developer and is required to lead the Implementation of MIFID2 Best execution reporting for cross asset.
· Would ensure that the technical architecture of the solution is in line with the overall architecture strategy
· Design and develop high level solution for end to end data flow and reporting solution for Mifid2 Day2 Best execution
· Design the STAR schema modelling for cross asset in the Markets Trade Store which is Mifid2 dependency
· Play a lead role in implementing the archiving solution across Cross Asset
· Drive the Best execution strategy for Mifid2 across Cross asset globally
What will you be doing?
· Responsible for implementation of new EOD Reporting regulations in Europe, Americas and / or Asia Pacific, dependent on demand. Near term focus for this role will be on MIFID2 Quote Store requirements
· Play a lead role in Cross Asset Data modelling and design for Global Market Quote Store
· Business analysis – Translate regulations into business requirements. Documentation and analysis using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Agile business methodology understanding is essential
· Design and document business processes for new world view post regulation implementations. Ensuring business users are trained accordingly.
· Working with IT, Operations, Business and cross-asset colleagues to ensure coordinated Front to Back delivery
· Ownership of release plans and co-ordination of releases
· Communication - ensuring all key stakeholders understand project milestones, risks and issues
· Execution - Working with global cross functional team, agree defined action plan with owners and dates and follow through to delivery.
· Provide support to the overall Global Markets Trade Store Lead for Cross asset trade repository and reporting
What we’re looking for:
· An extensive grounding in software development with solid Programming skill in Reporting tools like Business Objects , Qlickview , Micro Strategy & Tableu.
· Good understanding and exposure to Big Data Technologies
· Knowledge of Hadoop Architecture components like HDFS, HBase, Impala, Hive, Avro, parquet
· Experience of Universe or Semantic Layer design
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum development team.
· Strong Knowledge and hands on capabilities on Advance SQL concepts
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Some exposure to ETL software such as Ab Initio or Informatica would be beneficial
· Experience working with Cloudera stack and Oracle/Netezza
· Desirable to have experience of agile delivery in a data centric, regulatory environment
· Domain knowledge: Treasury/Risk/Finance (nice to have); Financial Services (desirable)
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.