- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Testing of suitability of each gamete;
- Preparation& Scanningof gametes and the environment for IVF and facilitation of fertilization;
- The collection of eggs and sperm (gametes) from patients for processing;
- Monitoring embryo development;
- Embryo selection for transfer to recipient women, research or other intended use and the implantation of embryos into reproductive organs;
- Record keeping.
- Maintaining viability of gametes and embryos during processing;
- Maintaining an understanding of human reproductive biology, embryology, infertility and ART;
- Having knowledge of and complying with quality control, ethical issues, and regulations surrounding gamete and embryo handling;
- Care and maintenance embryology (IVF) equipment;
- Preservation of gametes and embryos for future use;
- Embryo culture and cryopreservation.
- To engage in all duties required for the process of all Andrology tests ensuring that the highest levels of quality and service are maintained.
- To be fully familiar with the laboratory IT system and to participate in the data verification procedures for authorization and validation of laboratory results.
- To assist in the day to day operation of the laboratory.
- To take part in effective internal and external Quality Control and Assurance scheme.
- To adhere to all operational SOPs relating to the TDL Andrology Department.
- To be fully familiar with document control procedures and to ensure that the Department meets all standards.
1. M.Sc Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Zoology
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Required)