- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Engineer
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The role requires broad end to end IT infrastructure knowledge for Campus IT. The person should have a history of having performed successful support of such in technically complex environments. The person must have a demonstrated strong commitment to teamwork and excellent technical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall end to end IT infrastructure setup for site, expansion projects network/AV/smart IT/access control and end user connections and capability to operate, site UAT and handing over to BAU.
- Handing over to BAU: prepare/share the documents to run the BAU operation.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of all IT products
- Should possess excellent communication in verbal, vocal and multi task handling skills, presentation skills (Mandate)
- Drive closure of local IT user calls within the specified SLAs.
- Coordinate with contractors/vendors, monitor progress of work, and escalate delays, changes to the manager.
- Review/Prepare Daily, Monthly and Quarterly call analysis report, Call Trend report, and Hardware report.
- Co-ordinate with Manager& Engineer's for any process, management changes or technical support changes.
- Coordinate with Procurement team and ensure stock availability for daily operations.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the Service Desk team for issue escalations & non-standard service requests
- Create conducive team-atmosphere by applying required motivation levels
- Plan and execute maintenance schedules
- Should have excellent communication skills and coordination skills
- Must be able to work shifts that cover 24/7 and be flexible to work rotating shifts and weekends as necessary.
- Installation, configuration and Managing of Windows 10 and Windows 7 machines. Good Knowledge on Microsoft O365 Suite.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows Desktops OS. Backups and Profile migration for users.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Inventory management for hardware and software's.
- Audio/Video, Conferencing Support
- Print Services troubleshooting & management
- Co-ordination with vendors for timely resolutions on hardware related calls.
Good to Have Skills:
- Installation, configuration & Management of Servers, Wi-Fi Router and Network devices.
- Monitoring of Servers and Network devices to ensure minimal downtime.
- Good knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SCCM.
- User and security access management using Active Directory Services.