- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Title/Skill: Engineer – Design& Development
Before oursoftware developers write even a single line of code, they have to understandwhat drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user storybased on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes untila final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions withcolleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom tothink in completely new categories.
Thisis your role. What part will you play?
- You will be fully responsible for developing Web based applications using the defined technology stack.
- You will be fully responsible for design and implementation software based on defined architecture.
- You will be Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
- Frequently required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- You have Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics. Wedon’t need superheroes, just super minds.
·You should have experienceinresearchanddevelopmentprocesses(Softwarebasedsolutionsandproducts)
·You should have experience inexpertfunctionslikeSoftwareDevelopment/Architecture,SoftwareTesting
·You should have experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
·Fullstack development (Both front end and back end)
·UI development technologies:Angular4 and above, JS , HTML, CSS – Advanced
·Node JS – Advance
·DB –Mongodb, Postgress
·ObjectOriented thinking – Advanced
·Designprinciples and patterns – Basic
- and Problem Solving Skills – Advanced
- Presentation Skills – Basic Desirable / Good to Have:
·CloudTechnologies (Azure, AWS etc.…)
·Testingframeworks like Jasmine, Karma protractor
·Domain: Industrial Automation, HMI & SCADAproducts
·Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Conceptualization ability
- Communicative & socially confident
- Influencing ability Desirable / Good to Have:
- Decisive & Action-Oriented
- Curious to learn and integrate new technologies Make your mark in our exciting world atSiemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll alsoget to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go wherethis journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teamsimpacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect thediversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemensare based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity andimagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:www.siemens.com/careers
About the company