- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job/Position:Engineer– IT (ERPDeveloper)
CompanyName: TefugenTechnologies Private Limited
Role Summary/ Purpose:
- Analysing,designing and implementation of software and applications forenterprise resource programs based on the requirements
- Leading andparticipating in ERP development projects and involving in alldevelopment-related aspects of our technical operations andinfrastructure.
- To work under theguidance of the team leader and complete the assigned tasks /responsibilities within the deadlines.
- Data Modeling(Database Design and Modeling)
- ERP Programming
- Gathering &Analyzing the project requirements and transform them into technicaldesigns.
- Supporting ERPfunctions, troubleshooting programs as needed, modifying computercodes and reaching all the project objectives within giventime-frames.
- Maintain softwaredevelopment documentation for future usage with periodical versions.
- Test and upgradecomputer software and provide training to new ERP users with updatedapplications
- Preparation andupdation of ERP user manuals.
- Participate intechnical meetings and bringing out task plans for all ERPimprovements.
- Gaining aninsight into the present trading procedures & business functionsand preparing recommendations for changes that may have bettereffectiveness and quality.
Requiredknowledge of the following:
- WorkingExperience in Odoo / Open ERP will be beneficial
- Strong knowledgeof Advanced OOPS (Object Oriented Programming)
- Ability to designand develop Odoo Apps (New module development and customization)
- Experience inOdoo project implementation base Modules
- Knowledge onDevelopment, configuration and deployment of Odoo will be beneficial
- ERP ModuleFunctional knowledge
Experience : 0 to5 years
Education : B.E(CSE) / B.Tech (IT) / M.E (CSE) / M.Tech (IT) / B.Sc (CS/IT) / M.Sc(CS/IT) / any relevant specialisation with Computer Sciencebackground
Industrial Type :Software / Manufacturing / Industrial/ Production/ Machinery
Function Area : IT– Software
- English, Tamilcommunication is essential
- Ability to storeand record information accurately
- Good written andoral communication skills
- Ability totranslate user requirements of medium to large complexity intoefficient and effective technology solutions.
- Strong functionalknowledge of business processes will be beneficial.
- Good computerrelated skills
- Good social andinterpersonal skills
- Open-minded (Ready to learn new skills)
About the company